Arado Ar 196A-3 - Revell kit in 1/32

alberto49

• 2 years later...

Did this one ever get finished, Alberto?

Kev

Hi Kevin,

the Arado isn't yet finished.

May be it's a common illness among modellers but I had five models in different stages of w.i.p. I recently started a sixth!

On the Arado I did some painting work last June, the problem is that server I used for uploading doesn't work any more, so I need to find a new one and keep my threads updated.

Coming back soon, I hope.

Alberto

Just for everybody information, I post some pictures about the progress I did last June on this project.

Don't know yet when I will do something more, in the queue there are the following 1:32 models in various stages:

- Macchi M5 

- Hurricane

- Reggiane Re 2000

- Spad VII

-  F84-G Thunderjet

- F-4C Phantom

Alberto

Footnote: I need some help on pictures.

I uploaded some of them on Flickr and tried to upload them here using the Image icon, but I got the following error message:

You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.

What should I do?

Thanks

Tried with Imageshack, don't know if it worked out.

Please let me know

Thanks

Alberto

Hi Alberto,

I don't know about Flickr, but with ImageShack, you're posting the URL to the page that has the image on it, rather than a direct link to the image itself. The correct links are available on ImageShack, and should give you something like this:

MSEoyf.jpg

In this case, I went to the page you linked to with the image on it, clicked on the black "get links/image sizes" button, and copied the link it shows you. Then I used the 'image' icon in the post edit window here (the small green picture) to insert it by pasting in the link I copied.

Does that make sense?

Kev