Plane_mc I'm looking forward to seeing it! Not too many people do these airshow birds. I'm sure you'll do it justice.

Shawn and Out2gtcha thanks for the encouraging words!

And here's the big reveal. Another 3-1/2 hours to mask everything beyond the pin striping and put down the blue. Finished up baout 130am. Going to be a 2 coffee morning

IMG_0848-X2.jpg

IMG_0849-X2.jpg

IMG_0852-X2.jpg

IMG_0851-X2.jpg

IMG_0850-X2.jpg

Excellent!   Looks wonderful so far.    In the future (although I know it would never happen) it would be SO cool to see the T-birds not only adopt the F-35, but adopt the F-35B

Can you imagine the types of aerial synchronicity and unreal air-show maneuvers could be seen with 5 F-35s hovering in formation?!?

Thanks gang! I've gotten much help on here with all my builds. The really timely comment on tjis one goes to clumsydude who posted about his F-18 air show bird - sweet build btw. I read it twice before putting on the paint in an effort to get this right. I have some spots to repair where some blue slipped through but its minor in the grand scheme given theres 30' of pinstriping on here! I'm definitely excited about how it turned out.

Next step, I'm putting a pearl clear over the ram panels to differentiate them. Then the decals, which one of our LSP forum members donated from an F-16 Thunderbird that he turned into an Agressor build.