HpH Models HPH32045R: F7F-3P Tigercat

LSP_Kevin

Just to reply to the question related to HpH resin color, I can tell you they do not stick to a specific color (I have ten of their kits).

Even in the same kit, you can find grey-green, light grey and medium grey parts! However, it is correct to say the last kits look to have more grey parts than the old ones, more particularly for the large parts.

Great review, I'm going to have to save up and get one of these as the Tigercat is one of my own favourite aircraft :D! Damned shame about the landing gear, was really hoping they were going to go for a set of brass u/c legs but hopefully Ernie at G-Factor will provide us with some of his superb u/c legs :thumbsup:!

Thanks all!  This one is in fact my all time favorite aircraft and legitimately, I cannot WAIT to start on it!!!     Ive just got one little model on my bench atm, so as soon as I finish my little Japanese Ohka, I will be cleaning the bench and getting the Tigercat set up on it to start.

I normally dont mess with my avatar, but I think it might change for the duration while I start on my beloved........

Thanks K2. I'm sure you are 100% correct, it will be a VERY challenging build.

I fully expect this one to be a much longer build

Brian, I can't wait to see what you do with this kit. I think a temporary change to your avatar is the right way to go to celebrate the most desired kit arriving. It doesn't happen very often that your most favorite aircraft gets produced.