LSP Stats

LSP_Matt

Hey guys...I've been a little surpised at how many of us seem to have had birthdays in the last month or two. All really close in age as well.

With that in mind, is it possible to see a Horizontal bar graph of ( like the kit of year graphs)

1> Number of LSP members by age.

2> Number of LSP members birthday's for a given month.

I'm curious more than anything as it seems many of us ( though we're not exclusing anyone) seem to be within a fairly narrow age cohort and almost prefer large scale exclusively, though not with any fanaticism.

Hmmm <_< Something in the air when we were born perhaps? Just the right amount of greenhouse gas? Drifting fallout from nuclear testing or launching rockets to go to the moon?

If its a PITA or too much work then don't worry but if you're curious I'd be interested to see.

Cheers Matty

Matty's makes a good point, although I suspect the age grouping, and scale, are probably inversely proportional to our ability to focus on small detail parts! :lol:

Cheers

Derek

Age 46 and a bit!

Well, mine is June 6th, 1963... And I've heard plenty of puns about all those sixes! Egads, I'm going to be 43...

Finally got the DVD of "The Longest Day", one of my favorite of war movies. I've always taken my birthday as a day off, no matter what, and it was always a treat for me to watch "The Longest Day" on TV (while doing SOME sort of modeling!). Now I can do it in Surround Sound! Truly awesome!

. . . _

Jamie, I think Jens may be a bit younger?

Jimbo

Does anyone else have a birthday on a significant anniversary?

25th April, birthday of Ella Fitzgerald (1918, interesting if you are a bit into Jazz :lol: ), day of death of Anders Celsius (1744, the freak with the temperature, not of interest for north americans :) ), in 1972 Hans-Werner Grosse set a new record when he flew from Lübeck to Biarritz in a glider plane, but probably most notable: in 1945, american and soviet soldiers met at the bridge of Torgau and celebrated their victory over Nazi Germany. It was their last chance for celebrating together for a couple of years, as we all know :D

Mine is May 8th,1966...really Brad,I'm tellin the truth but I've never had anyone wish me happy birthday here for over three years :( but I'm not upset :) ...cheers

Belated happy birthday Dave,

Cheers

Derek :)

Guest LSP_Jay L
but I've never had anyone wish me happy birthday here for over three years

Hi Dave;

Check your profile mate, as you actually have to input that info yourself. :) Then the doo da automatically loads up your name on the day.

Cheers mate,

Jay

And Happy Birthday belatedly. Of course when you are getting as old as you are I thought you'd wany to make a little deal of it as possible!! :) :(

Hi Guys,

Mines 17th August (1967), apparently the day of the UK's first fatal car accident (1896), start date for the construction of the Berlin Wall (1961) and completion of first successful trans-atlantic ballon crossing (1978).

Theres also speculation this was the day Davy Crockett was killed at the Alamo.

Bob