1/32 Vacform F7F Tigercat

Derek B

I would like an interior, but what would we do to update the engines? Two Tamiya Corsairs is a bit of change, and their engines are earlier versions. Top that off with landing gear and Big Boss Man racing decals and I'm there. I might have to print those... unless someone like Draw Decal would. I have quite a few photos from a few years ago at Reno in case anyone wants to see that one up close.

Tnarg

ive thought about the engine side of things??? the best way to go is to use the "vector" range of resin engine's from russia...they are very well made and accurate and come with the correct later style crank case,pretty awsome to be honest...for the wheels i was thinking that the barracuda cast  p47 resin wheels look very close.for the main wheels??for the nose wheel the aires p38 lightning set looks useable...then for the undercarriage  the s.a.c white metal p38 lightning then finally a company called HAD MODELS do a replacement prop for the trumpeter corsair.....now im not saying these items are the correct items to use they are a very good starting point...the vector resin engine certainly is at the top of the list... the resin items are avaliable on line..for you to purchase...i will see what i can do with the cockpits...i am hoping to show some dry builds on here....and will be supplying made up models in flight mounted on metal posts  with solid wood bases...the paint schemes can be of your choice...if you have a face book account you can check out my updates and some of my models...please look for SP MINIATURES...thank you for your intrest...paul.

ive thought about the engine side of things??? the best way to go is to use the "vector" range of resin engine's from russia...they are very well made and accurate and come with the correct later style crank case,pretty awsome to be honest...for the wheels i was thinking that the barracuda cast  p47 resin wheels look very close.for the main wheels??for the nose wheel the aires p38 lightning set looks useable...then for the undercarriage  the s.a.c white metal p38 lightning then finally a company called HAD MODELS do a replacement prop for the trumpeter corsair.....now im not saying these items are the correct items to use they are a very good starting point...the vector resin engine certainly is at the top of the list... the resin items are avaliable on line..for you to purchase...i will see what i can do with the cockpits...i am hoping to show some dry builds on here....and will be supplying made up models in flight mounted on metal posts  with solid wood bases...the paint schemes can be of your choice...if you have a face book account you can check out my updates and some of my models...please look for SP MINIATURES...thank you for your intrest...paul.

Will do that!   Very interesting in this, as its by far and away my favorite airframe of all time.

Guest Peterpools

One of my all time favorite aircraft and I have been waiting for what seems like forever for an IM kit in 32nd scale. Following with great interest and who knows, could/be my very first vac kit.

Keep 'em coming

Peter

This might actually be a better base kit for my planned What if Unlimited highly modified Reno F7F racer.    I thought I would use my current CM vac kit for it, but its just SUCH a HORRIBLE vac pull this might be the much better option.  

John,

What is the price point for this bad boy?

. I have a little more tinkering to do on the canopy but I am happy to take orders later this week.

John is there any chance you'd pull just the canopy as an order, so not the whole new kit.

I kinda messed up my combat kit i think.

Jack.

ah....my apologies for the "hi-jack"........

Edited by Jack