Let the builds begin!

RandyB

Not realy.

April+May+June+July+August+September+October+November+December= 9 months.

Yup. That was my point. You'd be surprised how many of us agreed that this was 8 months... Bunch of mathematical wizards we got here. :lol:

• 1 month later...
Can I build this ?

Not sure because Revell rereleased it in 2001,but It's an ex Hasegawa mold which may be older than 10 years.

BPsoW0BGkKGrHgoH-DwEjlLlzbOWBJ07hCg.jpg

This wouldn't qualify I'm afraid. You're right that is a re-release of an older kit, and the rules for this GB stipulate that kits need to have been new-tooled releases within ten years.

That Hobbycraft Sea Fury you won would certainly qualify, though!

This wouldn't qualify I'm afraid. You're right that is a re-release of an older kit, and the rules for this GB stipulate that kits need to have been new-tooled releases within ten years.

I guess that would include the Revell Sea Venom also?

Which I believe is a re-boxing of the Matchbox kit.

Thanks

Alan

That Hobbycraft Sea Fury you won would certainly qualify, though!

That one isn't on my agenda right now.

I'm currently very involved in a "Blitzkrieg" GB on a Dutch forum. Almost finished the Azur 520 and now starting the Spitfire. After that a 48 th scale Belgian Hurricane. And time permitting then the Azur MS 406 that I can also enter here.

The Sea Fury will be build whenever a suitable GB pops up here. I have my mind set for the Sea Fury in Cuban markings.

But we need a "Foreign markings" GB theme for that. :P

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
OK. Seems I have finished a number of qualifiers for this GB. Are multiple entries allowed?

Anyhoo, here is a Trumpeter F-105G in 1/32 for your perusal. :)

post-6394-1251667880.jpg

Hi Wazza,

The Group Builds are really limited to works in progress, so your finished 105 (as nice as it is!) doesn't really qualify. You can, however, post it over in the Ready for Inspection forum.

Kev

• 4 weeks later...

i would like to enter my A-7 into the group build

the kit is started, but i have only begun to fit the resin parts to the fuselage

does that qualify regarding the "under 25%" rule?

i have made pics with yesterdays newspaper as a background to verify state of assembly

post-2020-1253867731.jpg

i would like to enter my A-7 into the group build

the kit is started, but i have only begun to fit the resin parts to the fuselage

does that qualify regarding the "under 25%" rule?

i have made pics with yesterdays newspaper as a background to verify state of assembly

Looks fine to me Karl. Go for it I say!

Kev