Tamiya 1/32 F4U-1D Corsair on Pre-order on Evil bay at $29.99....

Daniel Leduc

Hmm I must be nuts, I paid £100 for mine delivered and it's now safe and secure in the stash. But as many have said above it was worth a punt and Ebay/PayPal will have you covered. Sold my last 11 1/48 kits over the weekend on eBay and yes I had the ability to mark the item as dispatched even if I had no intention of sending it but as I used ebay to set up shipping using their booking system with pick up from my house instead of me carrying the 11individual items to the local drop off shop and receive a scowl of pure hatred as the clerk had to book in the 11individual packages it automatically generated tracking numbers and send them to the buyers.

Guest The Southern Bandit

Yup Ade, same here, have owned mine for a good couple of weeks now that I got for a very reasonable £107 that I think is good for a new Tamiya 1/32 release like this, no complaints or grudge's here to those that get the kit cheaper but would have went for this deal/scam/whatever it is if it was available on my UK Ebay at time, its not a lot to lose or punt on as you say, not in the grand scheme of things compared to what we modellers spend and lose buying and trading kits over a year .... not that I expect anyone to lose who has bought from this dealer ... because they cant lose, so fair play to them I say.

All the same its very intriguing to see how it will all pan out.

$4.99 and $35 shipping.

Shipping costs seem reasonable, but $4.99??

$4.99????

There is definitely something going on. I refuse to believe that all these are mistakes, because it's happening multiple times with the same product?

I pulled the trigger on two of these, they have been shipped let's hope it's the actual kit. I emailed and the seller verified, yes this is the actual kit!

My contribution to "the silly thread."

• Oct 19, 2017
    09:30 am
    Shipment departed from airport4PX
    HONGKONG
  • Oct 18, 2017
    04:00 pm
    Hand over to airline4PX
    HONGKONG
  • Oct 15, 2017
    09:59 pm
    Shipment operation completed4PX