AIMS 1/32 Bf 110 F and G

Pastor John

Thanks everyone - up to 35 promises now, even if a few have to pull out which is totally understandable I already know I will need more radar pre-ordered form Master which was part of the reason for needing your emails. Please also email if you want to buy the decals as a stand alone - I do not want to part with too many so its is first come first served on those

Well achieved a milestone this morning as with the help of sunshine and John Denver music I polished up the inside of the vac tool ready for shipping to UK tomorrow. Theses tools are not the easiest things to make and extracting the copy of your master from the heat resistant tool resin is always stressful but all went well for which I give thanks. Still waiting on 3D parts being printed - the rest has just been old fashioned kit bashing thanks to Revell and Dragon. Need to finish the straight exhaust and start on the stubs . Also need to start rear basket weave seats and do the small photo etch sheet - indeed that now is priority so it can be sent away for printing. 

20171019_111111.jpg20171019_112104.jpg

Edited by Pastor John

Please email Bill and anyone else - I cannot look through pages on here  - much easier to have a list of emails for G-4, list for F/G-2 and list for both. many thanks

BTW way current count is 38. Very happy thanks

Email sent.

Hi John,

I am glad I bowed out as you are doing a marvelous job, much better and more rapidly than we could have done.   Your passion and expertise with the subject  really shows with the details shown and the conversation in the posts.   I look forward to getting my sets when they are done.

Gary

PS.   I am lousy at VAC canopies like many of you.  I ordered some extra canopies in case I butcher one and it maybe a good preventative item to add to your kit order.....Just a suggestion.

Edited by ghatherly

Guest Smitty44

Hi John,

I am glad I bowed out as you are doing a marvelous job, much better and more rapidly than we could have done.   Your passion and expertise with the subject  really shows with the details shown and the conversation in the posts.   I look forward to getting my sets when they are done.

Gary

PS.   I am lousy at VAC canopies like many of you.  I ordered some extra canopies in case I butcher one and it maybe a good preventative item to add to your kit order.....Just a suggestion.

You truly have turned to the dark side....