MRC 1/35 UH-1C Huey Gunship

Texas

Nice progress.

as far reference books go. I used the same book you used for your Huey research. There is however a research CD on the short and long body Hueys. If you go on Werner's wings .com. you might find a great CD with many awesome photos.

Oliver

Nice progress.

as far reference books go. I used the same book you used for your Huey research. There is however a research CD on the short and long body Huey's. If you go on Werner's wings .com. you might find a great CD with many awesome photos.

Oliver

Thanks....I'll check out the website. Sounds Great

Texas :speak_cool:

Update.... The IP is painted, detailed and instaled. A word of advise. If you have one of these kits and the ammo belts are packaged with the clear parts separate them as soon as possible. They will mar the clear parts...

IPe.jpg

IPh.jpg

IPi.jpg

IPj.jpg

IPk.jpg

Stay Tuned

Texas :post1:

its coming together. You should protect your clear parts from sanding dust.

Oliver

Thanks ....I'll do that...Hadn't thought much about it but a good idea.

Texas :)

Here you go...Update....The Huey Hogs Snout...Still filling and sanding but did get the windscrean sanded and Futured...The ammo belts had melted into the clear windscrean.

Fillp.jpg

Fillk.jpg

Filll.jpg

Fillm.jpg

Filln.jpg

Stay Tuned

Texas :m0152:

Fantastic save on that windshield. I heard that the fit is not super tight....any tips you can share.

Oliver

Thanks..... I thank I sanded about half the original thickness away to get it where it's at.......The windscrean fit great as far as I am concerned. It went in tight enough on the test fit that I had to apply a little pressure on the inside to get it out so I could apply the glue.

Texas :evil_laugh: