ZM Heinkel He 219 Uhu:5/26/17: BACK WITH A VENGEANCE

Guest Peterpools

Guest Peterpools

Gary

Thanks so much for the very kind words.

The Owl has been a struggle and a fight and actually wore me out for over a month. I ready to do battle and finish the build with no other bench distractions

S

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Craig, so very much appreciated. Going to give it my best and stick to just the Owl until done

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Thanks Carl

The R&R was really needed and now I'm ready to do battle. I really can't believe how big the Owl actually is and I thought the Mossie was big.

Peter

Edited by Peterpools

To say just nice is an understatement. This kit is full of details and you made them stand out tall! :goodjob:

Did you add something to the somewhat empty UC bays? ZM proviedes more than Revell, but it still could be filled up with some extra stuff.

Regards

- dutik

Guest Peterpools

Thanks Kev

I'm rocking & rolling and pushing ahead. Looking forward to finishing the wings and I'm pretty sure that would mark passing the half way point.

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Kahunamior

Much appreciated and I'm hoping to return to weekly updates, depending on how much progress is made

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Thanks Phil

So very much appreciated. The details are there but I only wish the molding and part fit was more like Tamiya for what this guy cost.

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Ja

Yup, the battle id on and my side of the bench is Rocky's Corner! Yup, all the access panels that I've added all the kit details to will be open. I'm sing the kits plastic panels as masks for painting and have the ZM PE Exterior set to replace them in the home stretch.

Bro

Guest Peterpools

dutik

Thank you for the very kind comments on the Owl. So far, I went with what ZM provides for the gear wells. Being just a display model, I'm pretty sure I'm going to leave then as is. You did a super job on your Revel Uhu and the details added looked terrific.

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Thanks Tristan for the very kind words. All the details are right from the box, just a lot of detail painting bring them to life. I do have ZM detail sets and have been adding some of them as I've been going.

Peter

Ja

Yup, the battle id on and my side of the bench is Rocky's Corner! Yup, all the access panels that I've added all the kit details to will be open. I'm sing the kits plastic panels as masks for painting and have the ZM PE Exterior set to replace them in the home stretch.

Bro

Bro,

Now that's a great plan. Just hope you don't forget by the time you get to that stage.  :doh: 

Joel