A couple HK kits on deal of the day

Guest Smitty44

Jeeeeeez Louise! Now I know why I order from SB.com.........

Ordered this afternoon, $5.40 in shipping, shipped one hour later and scheduled for delivery tomorrow bedore COB.

Now that is service! Helps I live close too I guess

Edited by Out2gtcha

Jeeeeeez Louise! Now I know why I order from SB.com.........

Ordered this afternoon, $5.40 in shipping, shipped one hour later and scheduled for delivery tomorrow bedore COB.

Now that is service! Helps I live close too I guess

I wish that's all it cost to ship. I put the B-25 in the cart and the shipping estimate was just over $50 to get it to Canada. Plus tax on arrival of 13% and a crummy exchange rate and it's closer to $300 CAD!

Good thing there's one in the stash already.

Carl

I wish that's all it cost to ship. I put the B-25 in the cart and the shipping estimate was just over $50 to get it to Canada. Plus tax on arrival of 13% and a crummy exchange rate and it's closer to $300 CAD!

Good thing there's one in the stash already.

Carl

I got 1/2 price shipping for over $150.....if you could have found some AM to go with that B-25, and reached $200, you could have gotten it shipped free to Canada......not too bad for such a huge kit

Thanks for tip Smitty, had both HK kits in cart but opted for just the B-25 as I have the Do-335 Zerstorer and am waiting to get the trainer (real Anteater) as a second 335. The B-25 extras helped me decide and got nose art decals to go with it. And hit up part of the Dragon sale to get me over $200.00 free shipping.

I got 1/2 price shipping for over $150.....if you could have found some AM to go with that B-25, and reached $200, you could have gotten it shipped free to Canada......not too bad for such a huge kit

Yeah that CONUS only... I have a 286$ cart and getting 78$shipping...