My thoughts are with those in Manchester tonight.

TonyT

....THEY won't win.........and neither will any "force" trampling down free speech, ideas, opinions, and way of life, even ......within europe, even with "so-called" friendly states.............

Guest The Southern Bandit

My niece and her daughter were at the concert - April, the daughter, was injured - though thankfully not too badly.

Her Dad's car was literally trampled as he waited outside for them.

All a bit close to home.. :(

Hope she pulls through Richard, no kid should have to witness that

Guest The Southern Bandit

Credit to all responders, and to those taxi drivers, who came from as far as Newcastle and Liverpool to help ferry injured and lost to hospitals and other help stations, many doing it for no want of payment

Yep mate, was really moved by all the small storys of kindness and support that happened after the attack, from all people of all races, sometimes ... as horrific as this was, it can bring out the best in people and show that our human race is at nature good ... very proud of the emergency services and the public who have went out of their way to help.

My niece and her daughter were at the concert - April, the daughter, was injured - though thankfully not too badly.

Holy smokes, Glad to hear they are ok. Terrible, just terrible. I hope she pulls through this ok as well.

Ron

Richard, wishing April a speedy recovery, and more importantly, no lasting psychological injury.

Nobody should have to witness the likes of this, it's bad enough for trained personel, but NOT children.

Paul :(