ADU-299 Missile Launch Rail Adapter

Greg W

Greetings. I've found everything I want for my 1/32 Brazilian Skyhawk project except one thing, a launch rail adaptor from which to hang a sidewinder:

https://m.imgur.com/a/68jHv

Have these shown up in a kit or aftermarket set perchance? I have struck out trying to locate this thing on my own (looking for two).

Thanks, Greg

Edited by GDW

Ok great, there is hope for a aftermarket fix. I look forward to finding out who makes it. Thanks for the help sir.

Your right ericg, this thing really isn't super complex but I've bogged down with the cockpit so much, with my fledgling skills, that scratch building them seems like a burden. However, I want to hang blue sidewinders under the wings so I'll make launch rail adapters if I have to. This project has been great but is certainly outside my comfort zone! BTW, I really enjoyed your A-4 build. Incredible job on the kit and the work was expertly explained and illustrated.

For those those who are interested, check with Harold of AMS Resin to see when his 1/32 ADU-299 Missile Launch Rail Adaptors will be available. Harold has already cast some copies from a master he made but I don't know when they will be available for sale. I am sure he will be happy to take some pre orders from L.S.P. members who would like to obtain some.

UAsKgfS.jpg