1:32 FIAT CR.42

Silver Wings

Hi, many thanks again for your comment.

In fact the Bf 110 done by Ralf is really outstanding.

Also appreciated very much that he gave the recipe he used for base colour and shading, It will be really challenging for me but I will try to do the same.

The assembly of Cr 42 has started; if I will manage to get some picture done, tomorrow I will start a new thread.

Alberto

Edited by alberto49

Hi,

I've a request: I know you're buried under orders while doing your best to produce the best quality cast in a reasonable timeframe BUT I think it would be appropriate to give to the customers an approximate idea of the delivery period. One month, two months, three...? This is quite different. I will never ask for this when a kit is in pre-order mode but as the kit has been released, there is just a production backlog. I won't ask for a specific week but at least a probable month of delivery, this sounds reasonable, don't you think so?

Thanks to think about it.

P.S. I just received an email confirming the order has been sent. It is earlier than I thought. So thanks a lot. However, I think my proposition is still valid!

I see they now have a poll for what is most wanted......... it came up on Facebook. I voted for Fiat G.50, He 112, Fokker D 21, and Kingfisher. I would prefer the Yak 9 and La 5 overall, but consider these more likely to be done by one of the mainstream manufacturers at some stage.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi My Friends,

sorry my long time silence, but we are started the new HADmodels printhouse in Hungary and all time was full in these times.

So, I started the Italian nightfighter CR-42 graphic too. Some weeks yet and I can print the decal sheet. I have very much work, but I will find a less free time for this decals sheet.

Thanks my friends, good build! Feri

Hi My Friends,

sorry my long time silence, but we are started the new HADmodels printhouse in Hungary and all time was full in these times.

So, I started the Italian nightfighter CR-42 graphic too. Some weeks yet and I can print the decal sheet. I have very much work, but I will find a less free time for this decals sheet.

Thanks my friends, good build! Feri

Hi, do you have a preview of the new decal sheet?

Many thanks

Alberto

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...