Hasegawa 1/32 BF109G6

The kit is the fantastic 1/32 Hasegawa BF109G6 (ST17) with Model Design Construction (MDC) cockpit (CV32003) and wheels. All paints are Testors Model Master enamels. The kit supplied decals are superb, and the scheme for Eric Hartmann was used. There is absolutely nothing to report about the build, as it was as “smooth as a baby's behind†with no significant difficulties. The only question I have is why I waited so long to build this thing!

Final_38_zpsc2163f61.jpg

Cockpit_2_zpsece0779c.jpg

Final_15_zps2318bbd2.jpg

Final_36_zps59b9f7cb.jpg

Final_25_zps2d8640ac.jpg

Final_32_zpsd5e71668.jpg

Final_9_zps69f807ff.jpg

Final_10_zps10b0d04b.jpg

Final_7_zpsec0d4b93.jpg

Final_20_zpsa773fbc5.jpg

I like the finish, did you use Photoshop to enhance the contrast? Or is it just the light conditions that makes it looks so saturated ?, the shape really stands up.

Cheers

Martin

First off, thanks to all for the very kind words about my Gustav. I appreciate them, and I really enjoy the positive vibe that exists here on LSP (I've stopped posting on all the other modeling forums due to their negative vibe, not my cup of tea). I think I'll keep on posting my finished models here on LSP!

The answer to both questions is yes, Martin. I have a model photo studio set up (in a former life I wrote modeling articles!) using high intensity photo flood lights (I can melt/warp models with it!). The final step in my photo process is to use Photoshop to adjust color balance, brightness, sharpness, and contrast (to correct color shifts due to the floods).