VC Spit

Coolie

Excellent Coolie, looking good so far. If that is the Hassy kit, I do not no why you have had a fit problem with the vilter. Mine went on AOK.Anyways keep on trucking mate, look forward to eeing the finished project. Cheers Jim in Oz

Looking great so far. Boy what a shape, that must be one of the lovliest looking fighters of WWII. Must have been something wrong with your vokes, I used at least four of them and they never gave me any trouble even when fitted onto warbirds wings, the old issue which included the centre section. Must have been badly warped. Still, happy sanding.!!

Hey Coolie........I´m still with you! I know these sanding sessions from my two MATCHBOX builds, sometimes it seems thy never end.....head up, mate, you can do it....YOU CAN!....YES.....

cheers

Chris

I'm using the decals that I got recently...I found some pics of one of the machines while I was looking around...ZP-D from 457 SQN I think? I could be way wrong...its stuck in my head for some reason

I do have markings for one of the NMF VCs which is really interesting but im not really ready for NMF

BTW...can anyone confirm that all you can see down the filter mouth in that monstrosity is a black hole? I think the actual filter mesh etc is far back and recessed