Bronco

Jack

OK, now i screwed up in total, tried to resize the picture, didn't succeed in it, ( cancelled the pic in the file ) and wanted to reach for the camera for another shot only to find it missing, cause my wife took it with her on her trips, so i'll have to wait for about a week,.....but here's a shot made a couple of weeks ago, but again not the right size (i'll still have to figure out that trick..... B)

BTW,....life wouldn't be the same without LSP... :(

happy modeling,

Jack.

post-4-1094036505.jpg

Jack, that is one nice airplane! You are doing a hell of a good job on it. I have watched your posts for the last year,watched this comming along,and I must say, very impressive! This is one of those planes that I've always liked the looks of. If it were available I would be tempted to try one ....I think. At any rate thanks for sharing.

mike in calif

thanks Mike, but maybe Lee White, who made the molds for this "kit" might be of help in trying to "re-issue" another Bronco...???!!??

How about it Lee?? do you still consider making another vac??

Well Mike, i hope Lee will notice this message... :lol: , cross your fingers..... :ph34r:

:lol:

Wow!

A Command Performance!! ;)

We'll see about another Bronco, but if I do another, I'll let you know when it's ready. I've got too much stuff on my plate right now, and don't want to commit to anything unless I really can deliver. We'll see!!

Lee :ph34r:

Hi Lee,

thanks for your comments, I know pretty sure that another Bronco coming from your hands would be a masterpiece, since it was fairly easy to correct the little short comings on this model, so any inaccuracies afterwards are my responsibility.....

(btw, have you been able to "pull" another Cheyenne canopy??)

greetz,

jack

• 1 month later...