MH 60 Academy SeaHawk. 1/35 scale.

shark64

• 4 weeks later...

somehow photo bucket won't let me load photos...rather annoying.  

Ok, so just words I guess. Working on the landing gear and flipping the nose Flir from the bottom to the top. i did purchase the 3D wheels from Shapeways ( very nicely done). I have also finally got feedback on the figures, one pilot painted so far. I have been posting photos on Scale the Facebook page of Scale Rotor. Norbert just finished my  2figures for inside the helo, one pilot seated in the back with one leg crossed and one sitting on the edge of the cabin opening..those figures are amazing and I am sure it will be a big sale for him. so until I figure out the photo bucket thing thats all for now.

oliver

somehow photo bucket won't let me load photos...rather annoying.  

Ok, so just words I guess. Working on the landing gear and flipping the nose Flir from the bottom to the top. i did purchase the 3D wheels from Shapeways ( very nicely done). I have also finally got feedback on the figures, one pilot painted so far. I have been posting photos on Scale the Facebook page of Scale Rotor. Norbert just finished my  2figures for inside the helo, one pilot seated in the back with one leg crossed and one sitting on the edge of the cabin opening..those figures are amazing and I am sure it will be a big sale for him. so until I figure out the photo bucket thing thats all for now.

oliver

Possibly my wheels, Oliver? Would be great to make a very small contribution to your awesome project! :)

• 1 month later...