1/32 WW2 Corsair New Resin/PE Cowl

LSP_Matt

I got mine today also. Although I am quite familiar with the P/E brass bits for it :closedeyes: , it is really good to see the whole package as a whole. Looks really great! Good job well done, everyone. :speak_cool:

Radu

Any chance of F4U-4 cowl flaps?

Very much doubt it, as there are only closed F4U-1 cowl flaps atm, and not even a LSP F4u_4 cowl either.

Is there a resin engine for the -4 Corsair?

Yes.

Quickboost?

Vector my friend. :)

HTH,

Brian

Edited by Out2gtcha

Many thanks to all those who have ordered. We've temporarily halted taking any more orders to ensure our production capacity meets the orders already received. If people feel that continued production is warranted then I can explore possible avenues to make that possible. Please either post in the thread or email me directly if required.

Thanks again to all

Matt

Many thanks to all those who have ordered. We've temporarily halted taking any more orders to ensure our production capacity meets the orders already received. If people feel that continued production is warranted then I can explore possible avenues to make that possible. Please either post in the thread or email me directly if required.

Thanks again to all

Matt

Huh??...I was on the original list to get one of these...never received any notification that sales had started. And now production is stopped?? Did I miss the boat on this?

Darren :BANGHEAD2:

Huh??...I was on the original list to get one of these...never received any notification that sales had started. And now production is stopped?? Did I miss the boat on this?

Darren :BANGHEAD2:

Hi Darren,

Due to the delays in getting the cowling into production, and the extended time between that happening and people originally pledging to buy one, we decided that those initial pledges were too stale to used as anything more than an indication of demand (which is in fact what they were intended to be anyway). At the time, we simply didn't have the resources to contact people directly, but we did our best to get the information out there (this thread is nearly a month old now).

We've already been through two production runs, which is, unfortunately, all Damian could commit to. In order to justify commissioning another production run with somebody else, we'd have to see a justifiable demand. So far it hasn't been there. I'm assuming from your post that you still want one? If so, then that's 3 so far. That isn't enough to warrant more production, but if enough people put their hand up and let us know, we're more than happy to organise another batch. What that trigger number is has not yet been determined, and would be largely dependent on the conditions imposed by a third-party casting service.

Kev

Ah crap! I missed out too... Knew that I should of placed an order before I moved houses!

Well if you do a another run, I will want some!

Yep, please let us know if you missed out but are interested guys! This will only happen if you guys make it happen.

Kev

I thought about it and then figured no, I have to much stuff. But one can never have too much stuff, and if it will help reach the threshold then I will ask to be put down for one also.

James

Apologies to all those who missed out. We took a sensible approach with the list that was compliled in Chris's build thread. It gave us a good indication of potential demand. However, given the time that had elapsed since Chris finished the masters and we went into production it was unfair to hold people to that preorder/registration of interest so long ago.

Please keep registering your interest if you'd like a cowl. Feel free to email me as I'm both keeping a running tally and able to email you back directly when our goal of 48 cowls is met. Be sure to list how many cowls you might be interested in when emailing me.

Thanks Matt