RAAF CAC Sabre. Finished. Thankyou Brick!

ericg

• 9 months later...

When this model is finished I hope that some publisher will get in touch with you and make these stories into a best seller that these tales deserve, including the build sequences of  the Sabre.

You mean like this?

post-3071-0-11174100-1494822373.jpg

If so, then it will be available as an eBook soon!

Kev

• 1 month later...

As I have just picked up a 1/32 Kinetic Sabre and a conversion kit for one of the RAAF's finest, I thought I'd have another look through this thread from start to finish.  Brilliant work again Eric. Brick and TTail, thanks for the stories and it was an honour meeting you both over the last two years at Model Expo.

As I have just picked up a 1/32 Kinetic Sabre and a conversion kit for one of the RAAF's finest, I thought I'd have another look through this thread from start to finish.  Brilliant work again Eric. Brick and TTail, thanks for the stories and it was an honour meeting you both over the last two years at Model Expo.

And you should be able to buy the book soon, Troy!

Kev

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Absolutely awesome build Eric. I'm slowly getting back into modeling after a long break and this build has certainly re-ignited the fires.

Can I also say that my dad remembers Brick from his days in 77Sqn. Dad was a Cpl Airframe Fitter posted to Butterworth (in fact I was born there in 63) in 1962 and also did a rotation to Ubon. Dad went on to gain a commission and retired as a SqnLdr Engo in 96.

Again, well done!!

Edited by Mustang137