Eduard Bf109E-1

35 replies to this topic

#31 Bill Cross

Bill Cross

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,423 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 11:29 PM

Very nice, glad you moved it off the wretched green cutting board. Now we can see what a spectacular build it is.

• tjtx likes this

Contributing Writer at Kitmaker Network (http://www.armorama.com) & Campaigns Administrator at Model Shipwrights

Getting ready for AMPS Nationals: Meng M2A3 Bradley Infantry Fighting Vehicle w. BUSK

Recently completed: Bronco Pz. III Ausf. A; Wild Weasel, SAM Killer; Who's On Top Now? and Tiger, Tiger, Not Burning So Bright

Future projects: Tamiya F-4E Phantom II "Kurnass" in IDFAF Service and Tamiya F-4B resin conversion from GT Resin (plus more 1/32nd scale kits than I should)

#32 Joel_W

Joel_W

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 824 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 01:25 AM

Everything was right out of the jar. Painted over a black base, thinned with Mr. Color Levelling Thinner.

Tony,

It's the end results that count. You got there in grand style, with a set of repeatable procedures that work just find for you. One can't ask for more,

Joel

• tjtx likes this

KVXsWV.jpg

Just Completed: Trumpeter 1/32 Scale F4F-3 Wildcat

On my Bench: Trumpeter 1/32 Scale A-4E Scooter

#33 tjtx

tjtx

Hooked For Life

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 01:50 AM

Thanks Joel. I look forward to pursuing even better results on my......P-40. Just had an itch I had to scratch with that kit. It will be messed with during breaks from my Flanker. I have a few ideas I will try painting it.

#34 Joel_W

Joel_W

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 824 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 01:57 PM

Thanks Joel. I look forward to pursuing even better results on my......P-40. Just had an itch I had to scratch with that kit. It will be messed with during breaks from my Flanker. I have a few ideas I will try painting it.

Tony,

Looking forward to both builds. Being a WW11 junkie, which P-40 variant are you building?  I've got a E coming from a swap with Pete, and John B is doing that great conversion to a F. Lately the P-40 has become a major favorite of mine. As a matter of fact, the grand Daddy of them all the P-36, is on its way from Sprue Brothers. But I'm still trying to decide about building it before my A-4E or visa versa.

Joel

Edited by Joel_W, 25 March 2017 - 02:00 PM.

KVXsWV.jpg

#35 tjtx

tjtx

Hooked For Life

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 03:46 PM

It's the E/K kit. I'm building the E, but I can't decide on a scheme. desert, jungle, nmf, who knows!?

Edited by tjtx, 25 March 2017 - 06:52 PM.

#36 Joel_W

Joel_W

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 824 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 03:52 PM

It's the E/K kit. I'm building the Eduard, but I can't decide on a scheme. desert, jungle, nmf, who knows!?

Tony,

I've got the same problem and I'm not even building it right now.

Joel

KVXsWV.jpg

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users