IJ001

New project started today.

ssq2HOw.jpg

blmqVLi.jpg

Revell issue of the Hasegawa 'D' kit. A few wee extras from Quickboost & Eduard to come. Progress pics & updates as-and-when. Please feel free to make any criticism or ask any questions along the way.

Stay tuned.

Ian.

Thanks everyone (waves to Gary & Chris) - Been ages since I last used my Lifecolour acrylics, must be a couple of years at least so wasn't expecting too much when I opened them up. They were exactly as I left them, beautifully thinned, kept their consistency and only needed the slightest of 'agitiation' to get them ready for spraying again. 

So I sprayed all the interior parts with RLM02 this morning before it got too hot to spray anything at all, with luck I can get the biggest of the 'boxes' and panels masked & sprayed this evening now that it's cooled-off to around 16deg. More very soon and thanks for the interest so far.

Ian.

Progress:

RwSisXN.jpg

H7XsF04.jpg

eYXBiJc.jpg

Apologies for the poor quality phone images... so after 30mins or so masking, I had covered all the RLM02 parts of the sidewalls ready for a couple of light coats of Tamiya NATO Black - I try not to use pure black for scale effect. All went well with no bleed-through or runs. Looking forward to some 'old skool' dry-brushing over the weekend. Thanks for the comments and interest so far, folks.

Ian.