Shinden-Kai WIP

logan181

Thanks for all the kind comments guys, they are well appreciated. Here is a shot of the bottom of the model, my photography skills are rudimentry at best so be warned..

John

post-5601-1240884697.jpg

Am I waiting for the permanent barrels, or are the pics posted above your 'completed' shots? I want to make sure you get into the completed gallery but not until you officially say 'Done!'

Dave

I will post my completed shots next month. Sorry for the delay, my friend Richard lives quite a distance away. I will get my hands on the Barrels then at our monthly meeting.

John

Looks great! Nice paint chipping and the underside looks fantastic. What's next???

Matt

Matt

I am toying with several at the moment, all are of a German pursuasion.

I am asking for your votes on it.

John

post-5601-1240944872.gif

Dave

I will post my completed shots next month. Sorry for the delay, my friend Richard lives quite a distance away. I will get my hands on the Barrels then at our monthly meeting.

John

Take your time, John! I just didn't want you to feel neglected if you were already done.

Great looking George, love the way it turned out. The NMF really is great!!

For your German sidekick, the top one, red 13 from Erich Hondt, an Austrian pilot with a couple of daring victories. A very brave man, only fought on the wrong side.

Rick.

I have to go with Wingman on this one, White 1. The checkers look great and it is a nice clean looking 190. I am sure anything you choose will come out great!

Good luck,

Matt

Thanks for the kind words. I have decided to start on the 109, I have always loved those markings. Don't worry there will be plenty of Focke Wulf's in the near future. I will post pics in the members build section in the coming days..

John

• 1 month later...

Just an update of sorts.. I was searching for type 99 cannons to finish my Shiden, but to no avial. luck would have it that I stumbled across the Master Model website, I petitioned Piotr the head guy to consider releasing the type 99 cannon in 1/32 scale. Weeks went by and I thought nothing more of it. Yesterday I was surfing the net and by chance I came across the site again. lo and behold Type 99 cannons, I promptly sent Piotr a reply thanking him for honoring my request. Fast foreward to today, I again recived a reply from Piotr.

Dear John!

no problem - you have very serious contribute in origin of this barrel.

I would like to say thank you by sending you set of this barrels.

Please give me your post address.

Best Regards

Piotr Czerkasow

www.master-model.pl

info@master-model.pl

To say the least I was floored. I told Piotr that I would endorse his products, and I am a man of my word.

Thanks

John

post-5601-1244685810.jpg

Great score John, and thanks on behalf of the LSP community for initiating this one! I can't wait to see them on your model.

The Master Model barrels all look amazing, but they are unfortunately very expensive. Hard to go past them for the scale though, so I'll be considering them for a few of my future builds. There could be a set heading for my Shinden in the near future!

Kev