2018 IPMS Phoenix Convention

phantom

Guest Smitty44

I Am still coming.

Hotel reservations at Hyatt (apparently it's straight across from the convention).

:yahoo:

Not booked flights yet.or taxi to the hotel!

How pricey is PIMA tour...

I still would want to go with you guys regardless of price as it's a once in a lifetime for ME.

I am IN.

Better go buy some shades and shorts and a hat!

Woo hoo.... look forward yo seeing you Harv,Smitty,Tim et al..... :DodgeBall:

You make a good point, museum it is!

Definitely looking forward to seeing you all there.  May also end up driving to PIMA with some of our club folks who are going so we can look at who has available seats and we can ride-share.

I'll probably get in Monday as I have some work colleagues in Phoenix I can meet with.  Have my hotel, just not the flights yet.

Looking forward to seeing all of the LSPs folks there!  This will be fun - now that I know what to expect from Nationals.

MARU - we HAVE to have a lunch or dinner or something since I missed out on your dinner at Telford.  

Cheers,

Chris

I'm still finagling to see if I can get to Phoenix.   I had to take nearly two weeks of vacation time from work for my upcoming Safari trip to Moab in March/April, so that is the main issue right now, along with price, so we shall see................

I really want to though if I can swing it. 

I'm still finagling to see if I can get to Phoenix.   I had to take nearly two weeks of vacation time from work for my upcoming Safari trip to Moab in March/April, so that is the main issue right now, along with price, so we shall see................

I really want to though if I can swing it. 

You have to go defend your title, Brian!