A Very Sad Day - Passing of Dr. Charles Metz

All,

I know this is a bit late, but not to recognize the passing of a gentleman and scholar such as Charles would be insulting. I read this yesterday and have thought about it ever since. It is a tragic loss on so many different levels. I can only hope his family finds peace in short order in the knowledge that he is at peace as well.

Geoff

Kev, thank you soooo much for you great efforts on this and all else you do. I know Charles is looking down with a smile, and a wink ! This will undoughtably be of great value to all of us here !.......Harv :thumbsup:

Edited by Guest

I've just completed a minor revamp of the home page for the LSP Reference database, and included a dedication to Charlie:

http://www.largescal...rence/index.php

Kev

That's the first I've seen of it, thanks Kev, looks cool. Now those members that care to, can scan images of remaining covers needed, (if they have said book in their collection).

Trying to bring the database up to snuff with accompanying images has been a fair amount of effort on the part of several people, but is really beginning to take shape.

The reference section is slowly growing, with new titles being added all the time. Eventually, we'll see reference books ranging from WWI to the present in the database. Several members have already contributed images, and we appreciate it very much.