Do335. Which one?

Monty Python

I have both, love both, but just wish ZM would not use the clear plastic.  It's IMO much harder to work, i.e. tends to be much more brittle.  This seems to be trend for them to allow you to show all the interior details they give (not sure how accurate all of it is but it looks impressive). 

ZM has an excellent book on the construction of their kit, most of which can be used on the HK kit.

Paul Caldwell 

I have both, love both, but just wish ZM would not use the clear plastic.  It's IMO much harder to work, i.e. tends to be much more brittle.  This seems to be trend for them to allow you to show all the interior details they give (not sure how accurate all of it is but it looks impressive). 

ZM has an excellent book on the construction of their kit, most of which can be used on the HK kit.

Paul Caldwell 

Got to agree about the clear plastic.  Do not like the stuff at all on anything but the canopy parts and navigation lights  for the reasons stated above.  I have stayed away from the ZM kit for this reason and it is why I have the HK kit.  It is still stashed away waiting for a build.

Guest Clunkmeister

I too had a great conversation with The Old Man in Omaha, and his passion for the hobby and his customers is one thing that needed absolutely no interpreter whatsoever.

He lived and breathed the passion of model aircraft.

If I hadn't been already sold on his kits, just his passion alone would have done it foe me.

It was a gift and a blessing to meet that fine gentleman in person.

IMG_4355-L.jpg

Edited by Clunkmeister