Pacific P-51 The Enchantress 1:32

shadowmare

Thanks! 

The IP comes finished like that? Sorry if I sound dumb.

Geoff

No, it's not a dumb question. When i saw it for the first time i thought that this was like Eduard, few parts needed to be glued but it's finished already when you buy it! I've just added few scratches and bottom of ip from Ed set. Difference between Yahu and Eduard IP is huge:

20160623_1541542_zps6nnhsagw.jpg

Beautiful NMF, what's your technique?

Cheers
Collin

I've used just Gunze C metallics like Silver, Gun Chrome, Metallic Black (Leveling Thinner is needed too) and i sprayed it on grey Surfacer 1500. Fast & easy & cheap.

Hi, 

Fantastic work, the NMF is just superb. Gunze C metallics you say - worth trying, despite the awful smell.

Difference between Yahu and Eduard IP is huge.

I think that these prepainted Eduard's IPs just suck. Even the "old school" unpainted IPs with the instruments on a film to be glued under the etched panel are much better choice, but imho these from Polish :) Yahu really do the best job. 

Best

Hubert

Hi, 

Fantastic work, the NMF is just superb. Gunze C metallics you say - worth trying, despite the awful smell.

I think that these prepainted Eduard's IPs just suck. Even the "old school" unpainted IPs with the instruments on a film to be glued under the etched panel are much better choice, but imho these from Polish :) Yahu really do the best job. 

Best

Hubert

Unfortunately all mainstream paints like Alclad, Xtreme Metal, Gunze SM have smell too. But C metallics are user-friendly and 3-4 times cheaper.

Tail finished:

20160719_192333_HDR_zpsjgiqo5vd.jpg

20160719_192640_zpsfna1xmyh.jpg