P-40N ready for inspection!

Hello all! First time poster here, just finished up the 1/32 P-40N from hasegawa. Has a bunch of aftermarket into her aswell, p.e flap set, p.e cockpit set, few exterior p.e parts, resin tires and resin prop. It's done rcaf "style", she looks the part however the identification numbers and letter are "what if" because I raided 4 different kits to make this one happen. Hope everyone enjoys this one! 🤓

A easy way without the hassles of Photobucket is here:

http://imgur.com/

Join (it's free) then download your photos there by clicking on "New Post" and follow the instructions then, right click on each photo, right click on "copy image". Then you can paste each photo, one at a time, here.

Hope this helps! :)

Edited by Guest

You guys are incorrigible! Everyone here is pretty cool, buddy...Now get on IMGUR as John said and upload that pict!

I'm looking for a Hasegawa P-40N as well (for a reasonable price) and would like to see your finished work!

Ok I hope this one actually works..

Very close! You need to paste in the IMG link from Photobucket, rather than the URL. I've edited your post to show the difference, and so that we can finally see your terrific model.

Kev