"Building Mac's Birddog in 1/32 Scale" Now Available!

LSP_Kevin

Dean I can't but thank you on your kind words!

Kev, i went through the article on the website and you do have some very valid points, nothing that can be added to what you have said. Thank you for taking the time to explain and write up KLP's point of view on the matter!

Karim

Kev, i went through the article on the website and you do have some very valid points, nothing that can be added to what you have said. Thank you for taking the time to explain and write up KLP's point of view on the matter!

Thanks, Karim! I realised that I'd never really explained this properly in public, and with increasing numbers of questions about it, I figured it was probably about time I did.

Kev

• 2 weeks later...

With the imminent release of Karim's book, I thought I'd just give this one another plug:

https://www.klp.com.au/product/building-macs-birddog-in-132-scale/

Here's some feedback to help you decide!

“Outstanding book! love itâ€
– Raphael Jumentier, France

“…it is surely the best source to build a Vietnam war O-1! Highly recommended!â€
– Thierry Laurent, Belgium

“I went through the whole book and I have to confirm that it is the top class product
there is everything – perfect build, interesting story and quality walkaround photosâ€
– Jan Gabauer, Slovakia

“The Bird Dog book is excellent, got the Roden kit, and it's been very helpful.â€
– Graeme Buckley, New Zealand

:thumbsup:

Kev