Me 262 A-1a/U3 with AIMS conversion / decals & Photo-etch

Really, really nicely done.  The details really make everything "pop" on this one.  Most types of luftwaffe came are very difficult to pull off well, and you nailed it!  Maybe I missed it in the WIP, but would you be able to talk a little bit more about how you painted the camouflage?

I was using Polyscale acrylic RLM 82 and 83 over a base of Ak RLM 76 (never again) Anyway I tend to spray squiggles at hight pressure - about 22 psi with a normal a mix using lots of fast flow acrylic retarder so it is more like spraying matt enamel. I then just hold my breath during depression of the trigger so I hit the target (ex army!!!!!!!)

Edited by Pastor John

clearly need some practice at this - never done photos like this before  and everything is 'location, location, location. Massive fields here so difficult to find somewhere with young trees in mid distance to look like mature trees not to far away. Also my area is flatter than a pancake so not very interesting. Anyway enjoy my efforts. When I finished the model I wanted to give the setting a name like 'last pre-flight service' - it occurred to me whilst taking the photos that I have finished this model at the time of year when the real thing may well have had its last ever pre-service flight 71 years ago.

20160406_181339_zpsjl24tdro.jpg9%20o%20clock_zpsdpclumm9.jpg7%20oclock%202_zpsx4a8ej0w.jpg7oclock_zpspqf899r8.jpg