Tigger EF-10B

Lee White

Hi everyone, thanks for tuning in and all the kind words and info. As I mentioned yesterday, I'm going to put in intake trunking anyways. Here is where I am with that, one intake mostly finished except for some fettling, and the constituent parts to assemble the other. Pretty simple set up, but it will work. I'll sleeve a smaller ID tube in there to nest the jet engine face against later.

4b720f83002a3b5342b5f8d2c4be3cc4_zps3c8f

I got the fuselage halves cut and sanded, and the engine nacelles too. Taped the whole thing together, and fit isn't bad. You might notice that I opened up the nacelles, even though I had said that I was going to have fod covers. That's because I can't leave well enough alone..... I hope it works out!

27b7744e3ddda4db09ed53088ae1eb84_zpsafaf

21353346c28f2538547d1ba1ca6e364d_zps1bb7

If you put a conning tower on top of this it would look like a submarine with jet pump propulsion.........see why I like what ifs?

Oh yea and some cross fin rudders on back.

I know why the called this "Willie the Whale" now

Lee lookin COOL Sir

watch'in you :wicked:

jack

Hi Iain

not much on the cockpit, just what's on the web- the heavily framed canopy will be closed up, so i'm not sure what will be visible, but I'll see how much is there and add what i need to so it doesn't appear empty. Thanks!

Got the nacelles done, on to the canopy, which will dictate the size of the cockpit opening, of course. It is a bit on the thin side, but usable. Tigger leaves the protective film on their canopies, which is a nice touch. Fit of canopy is amazingly good, a minimum of filler will be needed to blend it in.

6965508c2e9d5903055876b3c56414c4_zpsdbba

• 2 weeks later...

Bermuda? :hmmm:  For Gawd Sakes Lee! :frantic:  Vacation? :fight:   Sheesh  and you didnt bring your model with you? :fight:  :fight:  :fight:   Well I never... :rofl:

Hey man I hope you're having a great time! :m0152:  Vacation is a great thing!  Refreshes the soul if you do it right. 

We'll be here when you get back, 

All the best,

Paul