1/32 P-51D Tamiya

rafju

The photos of the built-up P-51D kit are not quite clear to me and it seems the APS-13 antenna array may be placed incorrectly on the kit. To err on the safe side and as I've manufactured a number of working units, here's the correct dope:

The antenna orientation for the APS-13 may seem counter-intuitive in that the longest rod of the array is toward the front of the aircraft. This is because the radiation is toward the rear quadrant of the aircraft rather than forward.

HTH,

D.B.

Do you have more photos of the Fat Man bomb?

Do you have more photos of the Fat Man bomb?

The photo above is from the FM I built for the Bradbury Science Museum in Los Alamos, NM, so I've lots of photos. This unit is a very accurate 1:1 scale replica, as will be another I'm working on, along with a LB, for a museum in TN. What shots are you interested in?

Best Regards,

D.B.

The photo above is from the FM I built for the Bradbury Science Museum in Los Alamos, NM, so I've lots of photos. This unit is a very accurate 1:1 scale replica, as will be another I'm working on, along with a LB, for a museum in TN. What shots are you interested in?

Best Regards,

D.B.

I'll PM you.