New Zipper conversion announced (F-104)

Aerobat

Model Art of Japan has announced a NF-104A conversions for the F-104 in all of the popular scales (1/72, 1/48 and 1/32).

https://www.facebook.com/modelartjapan/posts/310769515954774:0

Now that the cat's out of the bag, I'm sure details will appear in Paul Fisher's Sponsor Forum section in due time. Model Art is teaming up with Mr. Fisher and Tony Landis for release of the conversions and a photo book on the NF-104A. The part I really like is "ModelArt is officially partnering in a long term relationship with Paul Fisher of Fisher Model and Pattern and Tony R. Landis, to bring the NF-104A model parts, but other various new parts for different models in the future."

:speak_cool:

I don't know if you are aware but Wolfpack had already announced a similar set since last year:

Thierry

I was not, or forgot all about it. Wolfpack items seem hard to find for me. Even in Seoul I couldn't find a supplier. While the NF-104 probably has too much bare metal for me, I am looking forward to what will be available in the future from the Model Art/Fisher Model and Pattern/Tony Landis partnership.

What a great marketing idea.

Pop out a stellar reference book and the best quality conversion in the scales at the same time killing two birds with one stone.

Good for Paul and Modelart a very good Japanese magazine.

Just truly hope they use the Hasegawa 104 not that Italian thing.

Sold!

Edited by Darren Howie