1/32 Fokker E.V/D.VIII from MikroMir

Kagemusha

Being British, I shall patiently join the Wingnut Wings queue for their D.VIII.

The internal structure is too clumsey and large. I will continue on with my Falcon vac kit.  A few relevant decals for the camo and mucho AM including, IIRC propellers and engine from WNW or vector and fire wall from the Roden DVI.  There are stitching PE sets. I need to find or make some wire wheels.  Talk like this is intended to prime the pump for a WNW.

Rick

I saw a thread on another forum that dealt with common terms that annoy people. Pretty interesting stuff, really. The big three for me are; modulate, dot filter and replicate, that's why I so seldom (if ever) use them.

For me, there's just one: Thingy.

So this thingy promises to be a quick-wipe of the old tool Avis, that will require the application of dot-filtering to modulate the colors and replicate the original flying razor's apperance, and all of this without facing the benefit of colonic irrigation :hmmm: ?

You guys lost me, I'm afraid :rofl:

Hubert

So this thingy promises to be a quick-wipe of the old tool Avis, that will require the application of dot-filtering to modulate the colors and replicate the original flying razor's apperance, and all of this without facing the benefit of colonic irrigation :hmmm: ?

You guys lost me, I'm afraid :rofl:

Hubert

Indeed... A touch of the wander around the topic this thread seems to have.

Rick