Hawk T Mk 1 ETPS - FINISHED, COMPLET, FINITO ...

Hi I'm new to the forum and have done one of these in 1/32. Can post up photos of the extra instrumentation if it's not too late. Don't get sucked in by the wing colour, the tops are white not LAG as per the instructions. Any info you need drop me a line.

Steve.

Hi I'm new to the forum and have done one of these in 1/32. Can post up photos of the extra instrumentation if it's not too late. Don't get sucked in by the wing colour, the tops are white not LAG as per the instructions. Any info you need drop me a line.

Steve.

I'm going to say some very rude words to myself; you're right about the wing colour.  Stupid thing is I've been staring at the picture of the real thing as in post #4 above, and one or two others, and not noticed!!!  :BANGHEAD2: :BANGHEAD2: :BANGHEAD2:

Fortunately it's not too late, but tomorrow: now a large G&T is now calling me!

Thanks for the offer Steve.  Incidentally, did we do some judging together at the Salisbury show one year?

I'm going to say some very rude words to myself; you're right about the wing colour.  Stupid thing is I've been staring at the picture of the real thing as in post #4 above, and one or two others, and not noticed!!!  :BANGHEAD2: :BANGHEAD2: :BANGHEAD2:

Fortunately it's not too late, but tomorrow: now a large G&T is now calling me!

Thanks for the offer Steve.  Incidentally, did we do some judging together at the Salisbury show one year?

Yep probably did, I've done a few for them ex-Salisbury member but then moved away and couldn't attend the meets, although I go to the show still.

Steve.

• 2 weeks later...

"Do not be afraid of moving slowly. Be afraid only of standing still." (Anon)

So here's a little progress.  White sprayed (including the tops of the wings).  Red sprayed.  Masking removed as far as necessary, ready to mask up for the blue when the red's "cured".

WP_20160924_20_57_59_Pro_zpsijpvgsz3.jpg

Right then my homers are too thick but I do have a set from a previous kit. I have offered it up to my Hawk and the size is not a million miles away but the whole thing is a few miles long so you may have to cut the spacing. PM me your address if you want them and they're yours.

Steve.