Revell Fw 190F-8

LSP_K2

Some more paint added to the 'pit; not great, but I can live with it. My brand new spotter brush seems to have gone missing since the last time I cleared the table for a big dinner :(, so once I find that, I can paint the IP and be done with this portion.

Rh6LCA.jpg

Nice...those "creases" need to be blended in a bit!

:)

Once I find that spotter, I'll do that. The seat cushion actually has no creases, so I just faked some.

Guest Peterpools

Kev

Nice progress on the 190; as the weathering for the front office is looking real good

Keep 'em coming

Peter

any pics of the combing correction, Im not sure what you did Kev

Not really, Shawn. All I did was soak it thoroughly with liquid cement, then pried it out and re-positioned it higher and more forward.

oh ok, I thought it was moulded incorrectly

Nope, it was "operator error".  :blush: The reality, as I see it, is that if you follow the instructions (which I did), there seems to be very little surface for it to adhere to, since the forward portion of the fuselage, is very flimsy. I taped it into position while it dried, but that just forced it down and to the rear (it's sort of a wedge shape), which I didn't notice until after the cement had set overnight and I removed the tape. If I had it to do over (and had the cash), I'd go for the resin 'pit set.

Some more paint added to the 'pit; not great, but I can live with it. My brand new spotter brush seems to have gone missing since the last time I cleared the table for a big dinner :(, so once I find that, I can paint the IP and be done with this portion.

Rh6LCA.jpg

Nice progress on the cockpit Kevin, Noticed you had a dry fit of the MG 131 cover........are you doing a fully closed up front end on this one?

Regards. Andy

Nice progress on the cockpit Kevin, Noticed you had a dry fit of the MG 131 cover........are you doing a fully closed up front end on this one?

Regards. Andy

Oh yes, everything closed. I'm not really an open panels kind of guy, normally. I just want to get to the point where I can begin painting the exterior, as that's really my favorite thing.