1/18 Spitfire Mk. XIVe - Race #80

airscale

Griffon powered low deck spit is my favorite. It's just astounding what you do with small pieces of metal. Could you include a paint bottle in one of your pics so we could get a sense of size, please?

Don

Man, he does this with metal, and I can't glue two pieces of plastic together straight half the time.....

Griffon powered low deck spit is my favorite. It's just astounding what you do with small pieces of metal. Could you include a paint bottle in one of your pics so we could get a sense of size, please?

Don

Man, he does this with metal, and I can't glue two pieces of plastic together straight half the time.....

Thanks Don :)

good point - 1/18 scale is one I am not used to so it is hard to have a point of reference - here are the bits made to date with a pot of Tamiya paint..

WIP62_zpsn5dqx9kb.jpg

..it's a great scale for going detail bananas so right up my street..

hopefully the kit will arrive soon and I can get a real feel for what I am working with..

thanks for dropping in

Peter

Alright Peter, quit holding out on us. Now that we know you've managed to invent a working shrink ray, please share it so the rest of us can do the same :)

On the serious side, incredible work and I can't wait to see more.

Carl