Next Hasegawa 1/32 kit is...

Kagemusha

I wish they would give us more new kits instead of so many re boxing's. How about a Kate or a Val or as below in 32 scale. All would sell well.

942656-11185-68-pristine.jpg

Ive already conquered a Rufe in 32nd, but the Rex is and always will remain one of my all time favorite sea planes. Now mind you I DO have the much coveted mid-wing George and SB Rex conversion, but both (especially when combined for a Rex 32nd conversion build) will take substantial work to get up to snuff..............especially the cowl on the SB conversion as well as  other bits.  Ive done overall raised panel line removal and re-scribes before on customer builds and while not super easy, it is to me far from fun, so a Hasegawa IM N1K1 would be MOST welcome. 

I also REALLY wish Hasegawa would tackle a 1/32nd m6a1 Seiran.  The Rex and Seiran both seem like perfect fits for Hasegawa. 

What do you mean saying "guys like me."  Sure sounds like an insult to me.  Correct me if I'm wrong.  I don't need anyone to take care of me.  And you seem ill bred not showing any respect for your elders, kind sir.  Your parents should have taught you better. 

Whoa, cool your jets, pops. Nobody was insulting you, although I have to say it's hard to believe you're so old if you get triggered like a Millennial.

I was referring to the fact the ADL and the SPLC are developing AI that will scour the internet looking for politically incorrect speech so they can get rid of people who don't fit their agenda, i.e. most people like us.

You probably weren't a fan of Dick Cavett.

Whoa, cool your jets, pops. Nobody was insulting you, although I have to say it's hard to believe you're so old if you get triggered like a Millennial.

I was referring to the fact the ADL and the SPLC are developing AI that will scour the internet looking for politically incorrect speech so they can get rid of people who don't fit their agenda, i.e. most people like us.

You probably weren't a fan of Dick Cavett.

My name is Patrick not pops, and you just keep being disrespectful.  But let me say, if it wasn't an insult as you say, then analogies are in order.  And just how are those SOB's going to get rid of me if I don't fit their agenda.  I love being politically incorrect, (free country) and nobody's going to change that.  I have always bucked the trend, and am not about to stop.  I've seen some good stuff from Dick Cavett in the past, but I'm not a fan.  I don't watch network TV.  Just a waste of time.  I'm a Fox news junky and proud of it.  I guess that says it all.

Guys, I dont think any insult was intended in either direction if Im reading things right.   I think if we all address each other like adults using our handles or our given names, and keep the political  references out, we should all get along much better.

Having differences of opinion is human nature and we dont delete posts on LSP unless they are personal attacks or contain religious or political material.  I have my own thoughts on some of the things mentioned but LSP is surely not the place to express them.  I, like a lot of gents around here come to LSP to get away from that stuff. 

Don't worry, the ADL and the Southern Poverty Law Center are working on a program to take care of guys like you...

...and most people in general.

Oh fine... We really need this type of comment on our discussion board. What value does this add to discussion about models?

Rick