He-111P, night raids over the British Isles

Guest Martinnfb

Guest Clunkmeister

It looks......... OK, I guess.

Ok fine, it's bloody amazing, brother, great snappin' arseholes that's nice!

It's amazing how little is actually available aftermarket for this kit, despite the big greenhouse being a resin caster'so dream.

But doesn't HPH make an interior set?

Great progress. I agree there's nothing wrong with AM but I really admire those who can make it themselves. Like you.

I'm in a similar quandary about doing stuff that may or may not be seen on my B-25. But I think it would look odd leaving it out. So onward we go.

Carl

Guest Clunkmeister

Agreed Carl. My PBJ gets interior where I can see it, and bare plastic everywhere else.

But a 111 is all glass and Martin's killing it on the front end.

Guest Clunkmeister

Yes, you see, the fist picture is not quite enough water,  and the last picture shows a mite bit too much water.  :)

It looks......... OK, I guess.

Ok fine, it's bloody amazing, brother, great snappin' arseholes that's nice!

It's amazing how little is actually available aftermarket for this kit, despite the big greenhouse being a resin caster'so dream.

But doesn't HPH make an interior set?

Thank you for stoping by Ernie, well there are sets available, CMK, HpH and somebody else makes cockpit/interior area, however, thinks can get out of hand very fast, and I am trying to keep it cost effective and fun. Emphasis placed on the word TRYING :)

Great progress. I agree there's nothing wrong with AM but I really admire those who can make it themselves. Like you.

I'm in a similar quandary about doing stuff that may or may not be seen on my B-25. But I think it would look odd leaving it out. So onward we go.

Carl

Thank you kindly Carl, you are way to o generous with your compliments. I am doing only a bare minimum in order to fill the void, there are masters on this forum, who can fabricate intricate detail in a minute. Not me :)

Your Mitchell is going to be awesome-possum, that's pretty clear from very beginning :)

Cheers

Agreed Carl. My PBJ gets interior where I can see it, and bare plastic everywhere else.

But a 111 is all glass and Martin's killing it on the front end.

Well, B-25 has different challenges and it takes persistence to overcome them all, so the model looks presentable. In our scale the size of two engine plane is simply unforgiving .

Gee, I take a week off for work stuff and Martin goes crazy on an HE 111, and what a beauty it is turning out to be!

:popcorn:

Thank You Sir, I am not sure about the beauty in my sloppiness, but the future will show who's my daddy, uncle, brother?....never mind :)

Keep the good work coming!  I'm amazed that in a kit of this scale, that the belly of it isn't chock full of detail.

Thank You Gaz, I will try to be reasonably precise and true to scale, again , it  is all revolving around my mental health and ability to focus :)

image-L.jpg

Dear passengers,,, we're going to be landing soon.....crash-landing :)

KqEOkMB.jpg

I hope that doesn't say anything bad, but my guess is she is praising your efforts Herr Martin!

Danke schoen. No idea what is written on that card, but is pretty, basically , the message is that aviators use to be able to get laid easily . wait,,,what?

image-L.jpg

Pure awesomeness    kavorknik, thank you my friend.

Those are some lovely dioramas, Herr Clunk!

Exactly, that muddy scene would be nice.

Thank You guys again , I will snap more pictures tonight, after my 5 year old offspring is silent and motionless .........asleep of course :)

Thank You Jari, that is great shot, love it!

Thank You Iain, appreciate the offer. I have already Qickboost version in my stash, so there is no need. Would you mind to post a ink to you He-111 build, it looks lovely on the picture above. Need some inspiration :)

Last night I didn't sleep till 3 AM and as a side product of my efforts I sanded majority of the internal framework and smoothen up the front four windows that will be blanked off anyway. Stay tuned for more plastic rampage :)

f071643dff5193671e9d01304afa200e--i-dont