WNW Albatros Jasta 5 preorder @ Section 8 w/ 15% discount

seiran01

Section 8 (www.section8hobbies.com) just put their preorder page online for the Jasta 5 trilogy - at the $189 retail price. I've ordered two sets - shipping isn't free but  their 15% discount code ("mail15" without quote marks) works for preorders. In other words, the price I'm paying for the kits works out to $169 each, including shipping. Now THAT is a deal!  :frantic:

I bought 2x Fokker D.VII from them yesterday evening and got my shipping notification this morning, (worked out to less than $92 shipped per kit) , so sorry Spruebros, you've lost me for future WNW purchases

Mike,

Thanks for the heads up...it appears that the shipping is driven by location, so the fact that you're relatively close to NY helps you in overall costs.  Still a great deal, but may be different depending on your location in the USA.  As an example, my calculated shipping to Texas is $18.70 for a single Trilogy kit.  My cost to ship a single Trilogy set ends up being right at $180 (with the discount included).

Yeah their shipping is USPS priority, I'm not sure how the rates would compare from east coast to other postal zones. It can't hurt to see how costs compare to SB, we know SB is 50% shipping on orders above $100 and free over $200

Ron, before you enter shipping address it defaults to adding sales tax. if you go so far in the checkout to enter addresses you'll notice the tax disappear. You'll see all that before the payment section - that wee detail caught me off guard at first too!

I don't see a field in which to enter the discount code? where are you guys doing this?

When you're on cart page, at the bottom it says what would you like to do next, below that you can select use coupon code or use gift voucher. Select coupon and it will let you enter the mail15.