Airfix 1/24 North American P51D/K Mustang (Mk. IVA)

Sparzanza

Well done all around, you are a couple of grams lighter without having to diet and your pocketbook is safe!

Glad to hear you came through ok and looking forward to the rest of this build.  Your cockpit,etc is excellent!

Chris

Thanks Chris! I will have the stitches removed in 4 days and then I will be able to return to modelling for real!

Excellent news my friend ! Now, back to the bench....Harv

Sir yes sir! ;) Thanks Harv!

Sparz - GREAT NEWS!

Glad you are home and feeling better then ever

Sure beats our system these days ...

Peter

Thank you so much Peter!

Looking good!

Thanks Brian! :D Hope to have this bird finished by the end of this month or the beginning of the next!

Glad you are through all that safely.

Now please ensure that you take plenty of rest, sitting up at a bench. Possibly some therapeutic activity like painting, sanding or gluing would be good.

Do this for several days without interruption and I predict you will feel a lot better.

Glad you are through all that safely.

Now please ensure that you take plenty of rest, sitting up at a bench. Possibly some therapeutic activity like painting, sanding or gluing would be good.

Do this for several days without interruption and I predict you will feel a lot better.

In truth I've not yet sat down at the bench since returning home.. I've mainly been stuffing my face with various food products whilst binge watching that 70's show.

:frantic:

Having my clamps/stitches removed on Monday, which is 3 days later than they estimated. Oh well, who trusts doctors anyway! Haha. So, that'll be when I will start working on this bird again - though the decals that Richard sent me has yet to arrive. This doesn't bode well as it wouldn't be the first time decals vanished on their way to me from generous individuals, but I remain hopeful.

Edited by Sparzanza

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...