PZL.43A | Mirage Hobby 1:48

Kendzior

A small update, slowly going forward. The model has received the decals and a gray wash.

s2IIZX.jpg

w2K2DL.jpg

2BvPSR.jpg

Some more weathering still needs to be made.

Now have to prepare the guns, using the Aber's photo-etched set for the PWU Szczeniak (Puppy) machine guns, that were installed in these planes in September 1939, when the decision was made not to send the P.43s ordered by Bulgaria to their owners, but to take them over and use against the German invaders.

Sorry for the poor photos, made them in a little hurry with my good old Pentax, but had no time to prepare the settings and the light. You know, it's Christmas, so the family first :)

Best regards

Hubert

• 1 year later...

Almost there.

After ... several years of struggle, finally I can see the light. There were some difficult moments, when I removed the masking from the canopies... together with most of the paint from their framing. Did my best to make it look acceptable however, decided rather to avoid cleaning up all the work and starting it over again. Maybe it was a wrong decision but otherwise the project would probably have stalled for another year or so.

Just some weathering and final touches ahead.

gP95us.jpg

eBNT1O.jpg

bheFCa.jpg

O0PLEN.jpg

muW336.jpg