Trumpeter MiG-3 build along; done

jbrundt

Comrade Brunbt,

Well,Comrade it looks like u have enough vodka and u have made merry on u'er building this MIG-3.Does this mean a promotion for u,or do u require wish another bottle of vodka for u'er next build of russian A/C.Come comrade,Let us make merry and troast to u'er success on the mig.Larry

jbrundtsky, the Minister of Aircraft Design, Mikoyan-Gurevich Design Bureau, Soviet Union wishes that you present yourself before our great leader and "Explain" your actions that clearly demonstrate your modeling ability with the Mikoyan-Gurevich 3 design.

"Never before have I witnessed blatant disregard with a 2000 grit sanding implement ...and I Will be mentioning the Tube of Glue incident that made me feel "dizzy" just watching. "I have seen Monkeys fly better than that" :blink:

.....and furthermore, jbrundtsky..... you have been seen "not drinking enough of our cheep wodka that the allies won't even touch"....Hmmmmmmmm.

Enough of this idle "chit chat" I'm off for a nother cheep but not that cheep wodka and perhaps a peasant or two.......

Your comrade

Deniesky

Hi,

Must say that I like it a lot .

This is going to be one of my next projects.

After my Trump 24 th 109,Zero,P-51 + 32 nd P-40,Wildcat,corsair... :blink:

No realy,very good work !

Greetings

Bolshoi Spaseba Komrades,

I am pleased to be reporting your comments are well received. It is also sad to be reporting that my intake of cheap Soviet wodka is not in line with Party standards. I will endeavor improve my wodka intake so as to serve the Motherland better.

I must now report back to the front to closely scrutinize the Fascist aiplanes!

Das Vadanya Komrades!