What other Jerry Rutman AM sets do you want?

Bill Cross

Jerry Rutman AM sets  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Grey Matter is currently selling Jerry Rutman resin parts and a few sets. Would you be interested in seeing any of the following brought back for sale?

• Bf110 G-4 Nightfighter corections for Revell kit
    • P-38 Lightning backdate conversion to F/G for Trumpeter kit
    • Early P-38 recon conversion
    • P-38 nightfighter conversion
    • HS129 full kit

Thanks for the link Bill. Yep, have the same thing in the stash. Got it in a trade about a year ago. Revell kit with litterly 2 bags of resin stuff !!..........Harv :BANGHEAD2:

I actually have a set with a partially-built 110 kit that I'd love to sell. Somehow I don't think I need two Nightfighters in my collection, LOL.

Bill, I don't need another 110, but I am interested in Jerry's parts (ahem). Can we talk?

Kev

Tim said that with Telford upcoming, he's quite busy, but the purpose of this poll is to see if there's a market for Jerry's old stuff. I can't speak for Tim, other than that I offered to do the poll when I asked about reissues of other things like the 110G-4 upgrades, for example. If you're keen on something, don't hesitate to let GM know!

I received our review samples of the Fw 190D-13 conversion today, and the Mustang parts from GMF. All look great, so I'll be typing these up and adding to the new website when it launches tomorrow. I hope we see more of Jerry's stuff from GMF, such as that Henschel Hs 129 ;)

Come on Tim, you know you want to!

I wanted to say that I just received an order of some of the P-51 items from GM (P-51K props and spinner, HS spinner). They are absolutely beautiful...crisp, smooth and without flaws or any pinholes. Looks like high-quality styrene parts...but accurate!!

Richard

It looks like the Hs129 is a go! I just recieved my first sets of items cast by Greymatter and the quality is superb! Way better than anything I could do.

J

:party0023: :party0023: :clap2: :clap2::frantic::m0152: :m0152: :m0152:

YAY! Is this a for SURE go thing Jerry??

I missed the first go round on this thing and will definitely be picking up a copy and I always thought this twin was a really unique bird and always wanted to do one.

Would it come with a brass turned cannon or would that be resin?

Curious as I never really got a look at the original kit.

Cheers,

Brian