RODEN 1/32 SPAD VII c.1 France, May 1917

CPNGROATS

I would like to join this GB with the a/c of Georges Guynemer, a SPAD VII c.1. I have the RODEN kit No. 604 in 1/32. The kit looks to be quite complete with lots of cool details. I will post pics of the box art and kit contents soon.

Cheers,

ggc

Whuh Oh, Another Allied WW1 AC enters the fray! Looks like my 'Fokker Flying Circus' might lose local air superiority in this GB? :lol: Hope I don't have to come up with an 'Amerika Plan' to maintain parity?! heh heh. Just joking with ya buddy! Looking forward to see what-all this kit is about, as I'm just getting into WW1. Love these planes! :P I'm starting easy with my choices, but once I get the rigging technique down I'm off to the races with the Allied stuff. Next best thing to rigging a 1st rate ship-of-the-line, or a clipper ship.

Never gave these WW1 planes a good look until I've started building them. Now I want to see as many as possible being built to see how they go together. Lots of new techniques/colors/building sequences to earn. I like em. Can't wait to see pics of this kit busted outta it's box and started....good subject choice! Later, Russ

GGC,

Excellent choice for a project. You can never see enough SPAD builds,as you can see from my nick name I really love those Spads.Hope to see many in progress pic's soon.One of these day's I've got to quit drooling all over my SPAD VII and get to building.

Regards,

Gregory Jouette

AKA Spads