Revell new 32nd Kits

Scotsman

I was just looking around trying to find anything on the new Revell P-51D in 1/32 when I ran across this post.  I was seriously considering a Tamiya P-51D, but may just wait on the Revell release later this year.  I gotta save some coin as I've been paying for my daughters wedding on Sept 30. And I thought airplanes were expensive...

• 2 weeks later...

In moments of low pockets, there are some possible new releases with very few changes.  Revell could reborn their JU-88 (currently both kits out of catalog) as new kits of JU-88 C and S variants, using the main frame of JU-88A-4 kit...

Edited by FCM

In moments of low pockets, there are some possible new releases with very few changes.  Revell could reborn their JU-88 (currently both kits out of catalog) as new kits of JU-88 C and S variants, using the main frame of JU-88A-4 kit...

The Ju 88 A-4 is in their catalogue as the new electronc version with spinnng propellers and twinkly lights.

Agree that (in common with their 1/72 pattern) Revell should release a neu variant: Ju 88 C-6 nachtjager, which would entail only a few minor changes and additions, and consider a G series.

Tony

The only sprue shots I know were really bad with no visible surface detail... I doubt it'll be released in November as we haven't even seen an assembled test shot yet.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not in a hurry, I'd just love to actually see what we're going to get.

are people desperate for a ju88 kit, i have 2 of the original ones, that  i couldnt sell last year

I'll have them!

The He111 kits are particularly pricey, around the £75 mark. But that's a lot of plastic, even at that money. 

The project is proceeding and the latest ts is an improvement but still some steps to be done. Release this year is more than doubtful. I think it will take some time before pictures can be released.

Thanks for the info, Andreas. Sounds like serious issues to me. :(

The project is proceeding and the latest ts is an improvement but still some steps to be done. Release this year is more than doubtful. I think it will take some time before pictures can be released.

I hope Revell takes as long as they need to get it right (keen as I am to see it) - once the moulds are made it's forever!!

Jim