Huey Helicopter/ ITS DONE/FINISHED YEEEAAAHHH!!!!

shark64

Magnificent work !

The brass inserts turn out really great. Keep on posting youy great work.

Hubert.

Thanks Hubert, What I like most about the brass is that it brings it back to the scale.

I'll keep posting.

Oliver

You certainly have the "knack" for working with brass, that's dedication! Looking forward to seeing your Huey finished. I like em too---from the standpoint of someone who has jumped out of and repelled from them.

Fred

You certainly have the "knack" for working with brass, that's dedication! Looking forward to seeing your Huey finished. I like em too---from the standpoint of someone who has jumped out of and repelled from them.

Fred

Hi. Thanks. I am guessing that I will be on this project for another 6 months or so. The plan was to try to go IPMS Nationals with it but at this rate I dont believe its going to happen...Oh well, there is always Arizona IPMS 2010.

One quick question: Where did you guys connect your jump rope in the helicopter ?

Oliver

Magnificat work Oliver.

Can not wait to see more of it.

Cheers,

Loic

LOIC.

MERCI. CONTENT DE S'AVOIR QUE TU AS AIME L'HELICO. LES PROCHAINES PHOTOS SERONT DANS QUELQIES JOURS.

OLIVER

Translation: I am glad you like the helicopter. More photos soon.

:lol: :blink: :blink:

This is...... sorry it took my breath away. THIS is modelling!!!! TOP!!!

Could you please say something about the brass parts?

Self made? What material? Thikness of brassplates etc?

I am interested in, because I have to do some detailling and reconstruction on my YF-14A in 32nd scale, and not sure yet what material to use. (Plasticsheet or Brass)

I answered you post first this morning but for some reason it did not post. They put a hold on it. I will rewrite and answer if it does not come up tomorrow.

Oliver

I answered you post first this morning but for some reason it did not post. They put a hold on it. I will rewrite and answer if it does not come up tomorrow.

Oliver

We have nothing in the queue for you Oliver, so it looks like your post failed for some reason. No need to wait, just re-post it when you're ready.

Kev

We have nothing in the queue for you Oliver, so it looks like your post failed for some reason. No need to wait, just re-post it when you're ready.

Kev

Kev,

Thanks so much for the help. I will rewrite.

Oliver