Tigger Models 1/32 Savoia-Marchetti SM.79 Sparviero

AlexM

Thank you all for your kind words :frantic:

I bought some kits from Tigger Models two years ago. After a fist attempt with a Fokker D.XXI (still unfinished), this was my second serious vacuformed model.

For all, who have never done such a kit: Give it a try! But you should be veeery patient. It can become boring from time to time when you have to make everthing interiour on your own. Make sure you have enough "ligth food" (meaning hasegawa-like kits) you can build between times. And don't underestimate the costs: Even if the kit was relativley cheap, I still had to spend some money for lots of different evergreen stuff, resin engines, guns, decals and 3D-printing (and not to forget and most important: three deodorants :rofl:).

But when you once have challenged a vakuformed kit, it opens up a whole new world. Just look what cool planes Tigger Models is offering.

...May I publish it on the website?

Kev

Sure, I've allready sent a mail to editor@largescaleplanes.com with a little text.

Cheers

Alex

Edited by AlexM

AlexM said " I still had to spend some money for lots of different evergreen stuff, resin engines, guns, decals and 3D-printing (and not to forget and most important: three deodorants :rofl:). "....

So despite all the "Sweat Equity", you still smell fresh.... ;)

Joe66

Edited by Joe66