B-25J Ave Maria 1/32

Phoenixs

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ivan I saw your model last contest in Thiene ( italy). For me was the best plane and I think you had to win.

Ciao Ivan, ho visto il tuo modello alla scorsa edizione del Red Devils. Anch'io ho partecipato e per me era il miglior modello nella tua categoria. Ci sono rimasto molto male sapere che il tuo B-25 non ha preso neanche un premio. Una vera ingiustizia. Per me è e rimane da medagli d'oro, per quello che può valere il mio parere.

Ciao.

Lu

• 1 year later...

Hello,  i am working on one of the sister ships (paper doll)  i have been trying to find out what the 3 pronged symbol is underneath the cockpit.

any chance you can help me out with that?  maybe if you know what it is or if you can take a nice close up of it. 

thank you,

Robbert

17 hours ago, reaper31 said:

Hello,  i am working on one of the sister ships (paper doll)  i have been trying to find out what the 3 pronged symbol is underneath the cockpit.

any chance you can help me out with that?  maybe if you know what it is or if you can take a nice close up of it. 

thank you,

Robbert

Don't know what the symbol is, but here's a photo of the real thing.

Amazing work.   I never really paid attention to this kit but might have to give it a go at some point.  

Question - nothing to do with the build but is this accurate?

34191397270_3a3f90ef95_c.jpg

It looks like the gunner would blow through his full load of ammo in a just a single burst...

Again, great work!