1:32 FIAT CR.42

Silver Wings

Received a quite big box from Poland today!

Awesome! CR.42 looks absolutely fabulous!

Also new Hart struts and He 51 wing piece! Thank you very much :D

Really looking forward to your next kits! :)

...off to the drawing board and finish my swedish J 11 decals then...

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

JUST GOT MINE TODAY!!!!!!

fANTASTIC KIT AND VERY CAREFULLY PACKED.

Thanks all "Silver team"

Have good days boys!

Tiberio :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

Hi,

I started working on the kit and I will start a new thread quite soon in the relevant session..

My intention is to challenge myself with black model (I never did such livery) as I decided to do a night fighter, so I was wondering if there are news about new decal sheet?

I could do these decals myself, but I would prefer to purchase them, if available and reasonably priced.

Alberto

Hi,

I started working on the kit and I will start a new thread quite soon in the relevant session..

My intention is to challenge myself with black model (I never did such livery) as I decided to do a night fighter, so I was wondering if there are news about new decal sheet?

I could do these decals myself, but I would prefer to purchase them, if available and reasonably priced.

Alberto

Maybe you should pm Feri about the sheet? Regards the all black scheme, Pastor John did a fantastic rendition on his Ju 88C2/4 http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?showtopic=23674&hl=aims&st=45 hope you find it useful.

Looking forward to seeing your build of this great kit - will you be scratch building the underwing stores?

Many thanks Kagemusha for your comment!

I already had a look at Pastor John model, it's really impressive.and confirms my feeling that the overall colour should be a very dark grey, not black with an even lighter tone on panel lines and most exposed areas.

Will se if I will be able to do something similar in my model.

About underwing items, extended exhaust pipes are supplied for the German version, while the searc light shouldn't be too difficult to make, if I will find a good picture of it

Alberto

Edited by alberto49